Ductmann Fire Duct
Developed by our engineers and tested at the British Research Establishment Global - a NAMAS/UKAS Accredited Laboratory. Offering the following advantages...
Advantages of our System
- Considerably cheaper than alternative systems.
- No in-tumescent painted surface to get damaged.
- In house manufacturing ensures product quality and consistency.
- All ductwork manufactured to DW144 Class C (2000 Pa).
- Smooth internal surfaces for cleaning.
- Cost effective alternative to the use of fire/smoke dampers and no on-going annual maintenance or inspection costs.
- Our standard construction covers both Duct A and Cuct B, there is no need to specify when ordering.
- Heavy constructed and fully tested access doors.
- Option of fully welded and grease sealed, suitable for kitchen applications.
- Option of Double Skinned for easy external cleaning.
- No deterioration of the surface due to water/rain. etc
Click here to download our technical brochure